- Design, install, configure, and maintain the corporate Local Area Networks and Wide Area Network.
- Administrator IP PBX, servers and software systems
- Implement, administrator and maintain all Microsoft Windows Domain services within a Hyper-V infrastructure.
- Secure network by developing network/internet access policies.
- Oversee network security with relation to internal and external user access.
- Research and recommend innovative ideas to improve workflow and network administration tasks.
- Maintain and monitor network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning.
- Maintain and develop the disaster recovery and backup policy
- Provide support per request from various departments. Investigate and troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Maintain I.T Inventory and ensure adequate levels of equipment.
- Administrator core company software and cloud services. (QuickBooks, Daceasy, GEOTAB, Fleetsap, cPanel Email & Webhosting, etc.)
- Other duties that may be assigned to you within the scope of your employment from the Head of Department.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCSA, MCSE, CCNA with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity