The following immediate vacancy exist for a motivated, creative and disciplined individual to join our team: –
- Design, install, configure, and maintain the corporate Local Area Networks and Wide Area Network.
- Administrator IP PBX and CCTV systems to maintain maximum uptime.
- Implement, Administrator and maintain all Routers, switches and wireless devices. (Mikrotik, Ubiquiti and Cisco)
- Implement, Administrator and maintain all Microsoft Windows Domain services within a Hyper-V infrastructure.
- Secure network by developing network/internet access policies.
- Oversee network security with relation to internal and external user access.
- Research and recommend innovative ideas to improve workflow and network administration tasks.
- Maintain and monitor network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning.
- Maintain and develop the disaster recovery and backup policy
- Provide support per request from various departments. Investigate and troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Maintain I.T Inventory and ensure adequate levels of equipment.
- Administrator core company software and cloud services. (QuickBooks, Daceasy, GEOTAB, Fleetsap, cPanel Email & Webhosting, etc.)
- Other duties that may be assigned to you within the scope of your employment from the Head of Department.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to perform well under pressure in a high demand environment.
- Willingness to the extra mile to resolve issues quickly.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or MCSA, MCSE, CCNA with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the a similar capacity
ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION OFFERED WITH CONTRIBUTORY MEDICAL SCHEME
Application with a detailed CV stating the position applied for should be addressed to the Human Resource Manager at Muneshwers Limited, 45-47 Water Street, Georgetown or email to email@example.com. Closing date for applications: January 29, 2021. Kindly note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Address: 45-47 Water Street, Georgetown, Guyana.
- Tel: +592 227-7417-8